Tuesday, September 02, 2003

red wine

It brings out the best in me I swear. I drank too much of it on friday and my man and I had an all out chat in prep for our therapy session on Wednesday. I told him that we had better get our stories straight before we meet Dr. Melfi. He told me that was not the point – it was not the friggin’ Spanish inquisition – and he told me that I would probably be disappointed in the whole thing as it may take a few sessions. Shit lady – at 70 $$ a pop I want to walk out of that Dr’s office with all the squirrels running around in my head gone and a pimpin’ new B-friend on my left arm. Are my expectations too high? No, I just think that I prefer the cab-sav instead of the merlot.

Anyway.. we really did have a good chat and I think the squirrels have slowed to a walking pace right now. I told him that I wanted him to get some friends and we talked about how to do this.

Anyone got any ideas?

The cottage was fun. I got in fight with the neighbour about our bon fire. The wind changed an hour into it and he was getting all pissey about the soot from the burning leaves falling on his newly painted cottage. Whatever. I told him that his cottage need a sprinkle of fairy dust anyways. He did not like that and left. Good I say – back to my marshmallows.

My mother got a great new boat and we toured the lake on it a couple of times. I mostly sat on the doc and read my sissy magazines …my lifeline to the community that I’m so detached from…..