Friday, September 05, 2003

WINGS CLIPPED

It has been so long since I've flown and it's driving me C-R-A-Z-Y.

The news is now reporting that terrorists might be planning on using Canadian aircraft for terrorist attacks. Yea - this makes me feel lovely.

I've had 2 weeks off from the airline and my next flight is Sunday night (848-849 - watch me across the Atlantic on flight tracker - just select Air Canada and then enter my flight number).

I'm very excited. "I'm leaving on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again..."

This month, I'm going to work hostility class. I'm sick of the business bitches always pressing me for something. For Christ’s sake, get off my hoop skirt - you're stepping on the hem!!

Tonight, Bastersnatch, the dudar and I are going a new yoga class where you beat to bongo drums and sweat like pigs....then dinner, then drinks at Wett Bar and look at all the S&M (stand & model) boys as they look back at me...then flirt with as many as possible... and then I'm goin' to IT come hell or high water to burn off the angst and sexual fustration I will have built up at Wett bar.

And I'm not letting the squirrels tell me otherwise.