Saturday, September 06, 2003

SPIDER GAMES

On the way into the downtown core today, I noticed a spider on my car windshield. As we were speeding along the Gardiner expressway I could not help but watch this little spider cling on to what he knew...the windshield. The wind from the speed of the car was pushing him ever so slowly up the windshield, his legs stretched out holding on ever so tightly. I watched as little by little he began to slip away when finally he blew off the windshield. God I felt horrible for him. He must have been so scared. Would he live? I felt so bad because he was forced to let go.

I hate spiders.

My man and I did our homework assignment this morning - remember - three good things three bad things - and there was nothing overly revolutionary about our discussion except that he said that he feels like I'm holding back information. God he's good. I guess I’m not made out for the acting business.

Last night, the dudar and I met at the Downward Dog yoga studio to greet bastersnatch as he finished his bongo yoga session. I was originally going to go but backed out as it seems like it was going to be a hard class and I've never done it before. Turns out that was a good decision. I must say, as the Dudar and I were waiting outside smoking cigarettes, the boys started to come out of the studio and W-O-W they looked good. All fit and granola like. yummy. I had a flashback to evenings in Vancouver. One of them was obviously the drummer boy and he stopped to chat with us. Such a sweetheart...gurl - u can bang on my drum any time!

We went to dinner at some fab restaurant - I'll post the name later. We were there, terrorizing the restaurant from about 9:30 pm to midnight. At midnight JoeLuis joined us. JoeLuis and I are going though much the same shit with our partners, each of us in 11 year relationship.. I think his is way more fucked up than mine, which make me feel a bit more secure. (how rude was that?- but it's true) Anyway, we mad our way to Wett bar where right in front of me was my old ex Mr. Ball. I never hate people. I may dislike them, but not hate. I do HATE this man though. I'm going to write about him...I'm a Scorpio so I have still never gotten over the fuck-shit he pulled on me over 12 years ago. The bitch. That almost ruined mi night. Thank god his smarmy face was lost in the beauty of all the S&M boys standing around. Here's a toast to you Mr Man wearing #78… oh… and to the tall blond haired tight thug that was obviously interested in meeting me - He was fucking beautiful and it was obvious that he was wrangling his way into the circle of friends and acquaintances to strike up a conversation with me. I only WISH I was not in such a deep conversation with JoeLouis abut all of our fuckshit because I would have loved to meet you. Maybe another time? We left the bar @ 2:30 and made our way to IT. It was not fabulous and I was extremely let down. Maybe another night. I did take my shirt off and let my mullet (ha ha) drape down and was immediately accosted by some boys which was nice, but I was not interested at that point as I was so tired.

To top the night off, upon my return to my condo I realized that I had mistakenly taken my car keys and not the condo keys. Great - the security guard had locked up the front doors as he was ding his rounds so I could not get in. I had to wait for him to come back and let me in. I made my way upstairs and banged on the door to wake my man up to let me in. No answer. I called. No answer. Hummmm I thought....either the bitch is in a deep sleep (he does wear ear plugs) or he's out at the car bar. After about 10 minutes of knocking and calling I remembered that security had the key for our house keeper. I went down and got the key and made it in. My man was asleep in the bed...sound asleep.