Monday, September 15, 2003

Chatty Cathy

The flight to London on Saturday night was soooo much fun.

I knew the minute that I saw that my friend Danaman was working the flight I knew that this layover would be a hoot. SoHo will never be the same once we are done with the service worker Sunday night drinking crowd. I don't think Danaman or I even lifted a finger during that 7 hour flight (typical Air Canada fashion) as we sat in the back of the 747 drinking flight attendant style lattes and talking about our love life, how I can become a bottom, and how we hate the Canadian Airlines flight attendants working at the front of the aircraft. He and his partner go to the same therapist as my man and I. You KNOW we dished Dr. Melfi and his confliting advise :). Later on, the other Flight Attendants at the front got all pissy as they had to serve the passengers and we weren't. WHATEVER BEEEATCH. We bought you. You work. HA HA HA.

Absolutely NOTHING good to look at in the cabin. Maybe I was distracted by my friend. He's so hot. When he was a single fly boy he could pick up anyone, anywhere. Yes...soblo...even in the mid lav on he 330/340. I know where the key is...do you?