Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Hurricane Hibernation

I am feeling remarkably well today - I'm in a great mood and excited to be home for three days. The agenda is filling up for each night which is a welcome change so I'm excited. I have not been in such a good mood for a long time and I think I deserve it. All my ducks seem to be lined up and the squirrels are busy digging for acorns in preparation for winter hibernation.....I hope. The hurricane is on it's way to Toronto and will hit on Friday - the day I leave for my next flight. You know I'll be stuck on the tarmac at Pearson Friday night wishing I was at Wett bar for cocktails meeting people. Humm, hurricane....great....something else to bankrupt the gawd damn airline.

There is LOTS to do at the office job today and I just don't know where to start - can't concentrate on any particular thing. Should I fix the website problems with one client or start the major web overhaul for the other....na...I'll just read some blogs instead.

My man and I will have to chat tonight about our homework from our last session. The both of us have to sit down and talk about the ways we can improve out sex life....I know that I'm going to try to become a bottom. It scares me but I'm going to try. I don't think this is enough for Dr. Melfi or my man but I'm stuck. I think I'd be happiest fucking in the corner of a locker room shower while there are all these hot men around watching and getting it on themselves.

Where can I do that in this city?