Thursday, October 23, 2003

Broken Ankles and Lonely Starbucks.

Victoria BC to Toronto. Nonstop Airbus 321 Jetliner service. Right…

Who knew that Victoria had such good looking men. My stars the gym was full of hotties. Little shopping, good workout, nice tanning session and this fly boy was ready to hit the sack. I had a an early morning flight back home. Good thing I got a good nights sleep otherwise I might have been bitchy to the passengers.

1 ½ hours of turbulence out of Victoria. I was shaken around so much you’d think that I was a cosmo at Wett bar. I’m more expensive though. The flight left at 7 am and we served breakfast at 9…two hours after takeoff. Hey – shit happens. I threw out a couple omelets, spilt a few coffees on some nasty people and then went and sat in business class and poured my heart out on a barf bag. Nothing else to write on except my hand and I figured that the passengers did not really want to read my issues about my relationship as I handed them a coke.

Honestly, I’m a super nice flight attendant. I really do go out of my way to make sure people are happy. Joke around, smile. Today, however, two passengers really pushed my fuck off button so I had to bitch slap them in front of the whole aircraft. 16B and 16C were tag-teaming on who could piss the crew off first. Looks like they won with me. 16C whining for an upgrade. “Sure sir, not a problem. Do you have a credit card handy? I can radio down to reservations and I let you know the difference.” Why do people ask? Not happy about hostility class, he decides to leave his bag in the aisle. After I tripped over it and almost fell flat on my face in the aisle, I politely asked him to put it away so that the aisle is clear from obstruction.. He rolls his eyes. I guess I was not clear enough in my instructions because now he decided to keep his legs crossed with his foot in the aisle. After having my thigh rammed by his foot twice, I asked him to keep the aisle clear and to not have his foot blatantly in the aisle as someone will get hurt. 2 minutes later he crosses his legs again, placing his foot way out in the aisle. This time, however, I was going up the aisle with a cart so I had the upper hand.

BANG…SCREAM..”JESUS CHRIST THAT HURT!”
With an expression of shock and a slight smile, I respond “Oh, I’m sorry sir, did you get hurt? HOW UNFORTUNATE. By the way, your foot is still in the aisle.” The 4 rows in front and behind laugh.

As I come by to pick up his breakfast tray he asks for my name. He wants to write a letter about the cart incident. I tell him my name. Robert Milton…. And ask him for a business card so that I can write his boss and let him know about his conduct aboard my flight. Cunty

16 B was having a seat back reclining war with the passenger in front that had to diffuse later on. What is it with people once they are in the air?

I bought a card in Victoria yesterday on the way to the gym. It’s blank inside so that I could give it to my lover and have him read how I feel in my own words. So I wrote my thoughts out on a barf bag. Analyzed my relationship and put into words how I’m feeling about it all. I doubt we will talk tonight because I’m off to LA tomorrow morning. I doubt that I will give him the card tonight either. The timing is not right. Sunday when I’m home all day, besides…I’m horny as hell and my jet needs to be catered, cleaned and refueled in a very short turn around time.

I have numerous pictures to post and I’ll do so from LA if I don’t rent a car and go to the beach or something… maybe into west Hollywood for happy hour cocktails…maybe some shopping seeing as our dollar is so high….maybe down to the ocean for starbucks on the beach alone…..guess I might have to get used to this alone stuff…